GRACO Vapor Blasting
EcoQuip 2 EQp : Blast Equipment
Why EcoQuip for On-Board Applications?
- Small and portable – makes it easy to move on the deck. It can handle both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Atex approved – can be used on all vessel types (even tankers)
- Environmental friendly – 92% less dust and less media consumption compared to dry blasting. Uses less water than traditional water-based wet blasting, pressure washing or hydro jetting
- No health risks – No risks due to vibrations caused by hand tools
- Surface preparation – perfect feathering which creates a good adhesion of the paint, compatible with almost all grit types
How EcoQuip 2 EQp works
EcoQuip 2 EQp : Makes Any Job Easier
EcoQuip 2 helps you to expand your business with different applications
EcoQuip 2 can be used for concrete repair, coating removal, steel surface preparation and graffiti removal. The versatility of EcoQuip 2 is one of the characteristics that makes this equipment so remarkable. The best part is how easy it is to switch from one application to another. EcoQuip 2 is designed to accept any media heavier than water and has a blast rating of up to 12 bar (175 PSI).
Expanding your business
With EcoQuip 2, contractors are no longer limited to just one or two types of jobs. Instead of focusing solely on steel surface preparation, that same contractor could now expand his business into the concrete repair or restoration market using the same equipment.
EcoQuip 2 EQp : Vapor Abrasive Blast Equipment
The latest innovation in abrasive blasting
- 50% faster start-up*
- 50% faster media reload process from empty*
- Faster production rates than previous Graco models and equipment with similar technology
*Compared to previous EcoQuip models
- Set-up EcoQuip 2 in just five simple steps
- No longer need to set pot pressure relative to blast pressure
- Easily adjust blast pressure and use media valve to regulate media
- Every unit is tested using a state-of-the art bench before it ships
- Unparalleled customer and technical support to assist with equipment needs
- Components tested to the strictest Graco standards
What is Vapor Abrasive Blasting
Vapor Abrasive blasting is similar to dry blasting, except that the blast media is moistened prior to impacting the surface and creates up to 92% less
Less Dust Means Less Containment and Clean-up
Testing conducted by a third-party agency shows that vapor abrasive blasting suppresses up to 92% of dust compared to dry blasting.
Because dust is minimised, less containment may be required and media clean-up time can be reduced. Since EcoQuip 2 uses less water than slurry or other water-based technologies, no pools of water are left behind, and there is less need to worry about toxic runoff. The end result with EcoQuip 2 is a cleaner, more effectively contained process.
Vapor Abrasive blast systems for coating removal and surface preparation
Precision and Control
Monitoring abrasion with precision and control is an exclusive feature from Graco. EcoQuip 2 uses MediaTrak and an abrasive meter in order to quickly and easily set and monitor the abrasive consumption rate. The simple, user-friendly screen helps you set the media flow to optimal levels for the most effective blast. It tracks pump cycle rates and maintains an overall total, enabling you to schedule maintenance at regular intervals and ensures that you always receive the best performance from EcoQuip 2.